This has been running around facebook and I decided to post it here to save it for "all time." I asked Quinn all the questions first, then Aurora later. Quinn is 3.5 years old and Aurora is 6 years old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
Q: playing and cleaning up
3. What makes mom sad?
Q: not cleaning up
A: Not obeying
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Q: I don’t know. I don’t clean up, you make me laugh!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Q: You raced down your hill with cars. (He’s playing with hotwheels.)
A: Asking questions, ‘cause I don’t really know.
6. How old is your mom?
Q: so old!
A: *shrug* 20?
7. How tall is your mom?
Q: this tall (holding hands apart as far as they go)
A: I don’t know. (Can you guess?) Shorter than daddy! So I’m going to guess about 29...or is that too tall? I’m guessing 28 more of.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Sew and knit and crochet
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Q: You just...do stuff! You put away clothes and also put away clothes....uh...clean up your room?
A: Look at facebook or make cake or wrap presents
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Q: For something. I don’t know.
A: Uh, making beautiful knitting stuff ‘cause you really like knitting!
11. What is your mom really good at?
Q: Help clean up with me.
A: Getting angry. (*giggle*)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Q: Not putting these on the right places (playing with blocks)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Q: It’s something else. It what you do. It’s putting away shoes.
A: Watch me and Quinn.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Q: It’s chinese. It also chinese like mine!
A: You don’t have one! Cookies.
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Making yummy food!
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Q: Twilight! (from My Little Pony)
A: A fairy…? Queen Clarion.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Q: help clean up your room
A: We watch the Frozen movie together.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Q: Good! Being good for a cookie.
A: We both have brown hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Q: SO much different!
A: You’re older than me.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Q: So much love me!
A: You protect me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Q: So much like daddy!
A: That he does a lot of stuff for you.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Q: Grocery store!
A: Krispy Kreme
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Q: Don’t know. Is you know?
A: Uh, probably...20?